The summer season can cause a variety of hair issues, ranging from a lack of nourishment to greasy roots and scalp. As a result, you might believe that oiling your already sticky and sweaty bangs will make them worse. But oiling hair in the hot weather has numerous advantages. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of five best hair oils for summer, all of which will keep your tresses in good form!
Dr Navnit Haror, Founder and Director of Derma Miracle Clinic, lists down the hair oils to use this summer.
“The sun’s harsh rays can damage your hair and cause it to look dirty in just a matter of days,” says Dr Haror. So, change out those old oils from high school with new ones that are better suited to today’s needs!
Here are 5 best hair oils to use in summer:
1. Almond oil (For thinning hair)
Almond oil is the perfect solution for those suffering from hair loss. It has been said that regular use of almond oil increases growth and can help boost your natural volume, probably because it contains vitamin E, which promotes healthy locks! Almonds also act as a cleansing agent by getting rid of dust particles or pollutants in one wash!
2. Jojoba oil (For dry and damaged hair)
Jojoba oil is a major player in the modern beauty industry. So much so that it’s often used as an alternative to traditional shampoo and conditioner because of its gentle cleansing abilities, which are perfect for those who have sensitive skin or allergies!
This powerful liquid can be applied directly onto your locks without fear of residue building up on top; this means no more greasy roots due to oversaturating our scalps with harsh chemicals while we’re styling blowouts during the summer months.
3. Coconut oil (For all hair types)
Coconut oil is a multi-purpose product that can be used by all types of people to help cure their hair problems. Its benefits include boosting growth, preventing dandruff and dry scalp, as well as giving shine to the strands while conditioning them at their tips!
4. Olive oil (For sensitive hair)
This is a great conditioner for your hair. It will never cause any allergic reaction and hence it’s perfect if you have sensitive locks that need extra care with products like these kinds of things! The lightweight, anti-inflammatory formula promotes a healthy scalp because it’s just what they need to keep up their shine without feeling greasy or weighed down too much, either which means less breakage overall.
5. Avocado oil (For flaky, brittle, damaged hair)
Avocado oil is the ultimate summer pick for your hair. It contains many nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, and E that are beneficial to it. These nutrients keep strands healthy, while iron provides strength against breakage due to its moisture-adding capacity along with amino acids, making this lightweight formula perfect during those hot months!
Moreover, use sun protection factor (SPF) for hair
Dr Haror says, “A natural SPF protects from sun damage and has conditioning qualities. Make sure you have moisturized good-looking tresses all year round, no matter what season brings upon us.”
Benefits of hair oiling in summer
1. When sunlight hits our heads, our hair gets extremely dry, lifeless, and brittle. Hair oiling provides a lot of relief to the scalp in this condition.
2. Hair follicles are also reinforced with oiling.
3. If you apply oil in summer, it can also help to increase the strength and volume of your hair.
4. Hair oiling is known to stimulate the circulation of blood to the scalp, which helps bring nutrients to the scalp. which, as a result, can stimulate your hair growth.
5. Because summer can dehydrate your hair, and it can become very brittle and fragile, hair oiling can re-hydrate them and protect them from the heat.
The summer heat can be unbearable at times, but it’s important not to forget your hair. Oiling the scalp with natural ingredients and applying oils will help you maintain healthy locks all year round!